May was manic but still, I did manage to get some blogging done. Here is the list of the most popular posts for the month…
5. The pros and cons of working from home proved popular. Now that I’m splitting my time between the home office and the agency one..I can see both sides.
4. 1907 TT winner comes next. With more than 40,000 visitors to the Isle of Man this week for the epic motorcycle races, this tag was destined to pull traffic. We helped out with the re-enactment event and had a lot of fun with it.
3. Shameless self promotion payed off with this post about our recent DTI BSS accreditation. The media coverage helped push up numbers, I think.
2. Does this job have a McFuture? instigated some interesting debate that spread to couple of other blog sites.
And finally, the single most popular Strive Notes post for May 2007 is…
1. Engage 2.0, my review of Ecommerce 2.0, the evolution of ecommerce, a ‘how to’ book by Imano, an interactive agency, that ran in the Isle of Man Examiner Tech Talk column. I can’t for the life of me remember why I used the Snoopy pic, but I’m glad people liked it all the same.