Respect them? I am one! Despite the obvious fact that I don’t fit the age profile, I have definitely become prone to snack attacks over the past couple of years. It’s a function of how busy I am. I just don’t have the time to sit down with the Sunday papers anymore. I tend to just to scan blog posts that run more than 500 words. Radio news has become an important part of my life.
So yes, I do respect media snackers. Here’s how…
- I keep most Strive Notes posts short. The stats show that visitors rarely linger longer than two minutes anyway.
- I post only a taster of Tech Talk, my weekly newspaper column, and link to it in case anyone wants to read on.
- I occasionally post summaries, drawing posts of similar themes together.
- I implore fellow Strivers to keep their posts short. Sometimes they do.
- Strive Notes has keywords down the side so people can see at a glance how many posts relate to a subject and with one click they can scan the headlines.