Here’s my pick for the week:
1. Jeremy Shoemaker explains why and how he uses Twitter.
2. On his Influential Marketing Blog Rohit Bhargava explains why people are starting to use virtual environments, like Second Life, for meetings. Makes sense.
3. Craig is growing cynical about online social networks. I wonder if this is the start of a trend?
4. It’s not too often you’ll find the guys at the Bad Pitch Blog lost for words but this pitch beggars belief. Someone is trying to flacka product on the back of the terrible events in Jennifer Hudson’s family. Truely shocking.
5. By far, the UK’s biggest PR story this week was the BBC’s handling of the Jonathan Ross/Russell Brand affair. What a cock up! You think the world’s most recognised media brand would have a clue about how to manage a negative story. Neville has a good summary of events.