1. Apparently the Belgian Minister of Defense thinks that blogging is a “dangerous phenomenon”. Really? Dangerous for who exactly? Fat cat politicians perhaps?
2. A tale of two long tails. One is inspirational the other, modest. Are we are turning from a mass market back into a niche nation?
3. From where does influence originate? Danny thinks celebrities have the upper hand over mere mortals in the blogosphere.
4. I have to admit I was a little surpised to turn on CNN and see them quoting Twitter and bloggers as credible sources during the Mumbai siege, earlier this week. Hans Kullin has a good analysis of the role that Twitter played in communicating the crisis to the outside world.
5. Mitch Joel is right on the money with his post about why companies might be kidding themselves if they think they are really ready to engage in Web 2.0.