Last week this blog ran a competition to give a reader a chance to win a free ticket to an IABC 2012 Canada Business Summit preconference workshop. And the winner is….Mike Reynolds who left this comment: “Survival. Always something I’m looking for.” His name was drawn and so he gets to attend his choice of workshop: Communicating Inside Enterprise 2.0: A Survival Guide to the New Social Workspace.
The summit takes place November 1-3 at the Chateau Laurier in Ottawa. The November 1st there are six diverse and interactive pre-conference workshops, and featuring top experts discussing a wide range of topics including career planning, internal and strategic communications, insights on the use of multimedia and all the dos and don’ts when it comes to connecting with the Québec market.
If you can’t take a full three days to attend the conference, you may wish to hone your skills and build your network with one of these engaging workshops:
• Job search & career planning
• Communicating inside enterprise 2.0: A survival guide to the new social workspace
• The 10 most powerful questions in strategic communications (strategic leadership) – English
• The 10 most powerful questions in strategic communications (strategic leadership) – French
• Quick and painless ways to add multimedia to your communications
• How to successfully introduce brands in Québec
Thanks to Mike and the 18 other readers who took the time to enter!