Jeff Pulver is encouraging us to take part in Blogday 2008 and I figure why not? It’s a great way for us all to check out different blogs and maybe learn a thing or two. So here are my five blogs (non-PR) to celebrate BlogDay.
1. Special Little People provides aromatherapy products for children. Blogger Janine Wood shares how she uses scents in her own life as a mother. She has a nice writing style and reveals quite a bit about herself and her life.
2. I love reading Dan Santow’s blog Wordwise. It’s chock full of expert information on writing style and grammar. Everyone who reads or writes English should subscribe to Dan’s blog.
3. I’ve been following the Invincebelle blog for the past few months. It’s an online community for women who live and work in a multicultural world. Its goal is to provide both personal and professional development for women who work.
4. I’ve been incredibly impressed with the Ramsey Daily Photo blog ever since I found it a couple months ago. This blog has an incredibly active community and showcases this photographer’s incredible creativity.
5. I’ve been following Rita’s Musings ever since she launched the blog a couple of years ago. There is no central theme. She doesn’t update often. But this blog gives a window into Rita’s world and me feel that I’m still connected to her even though I now live thousands of miles away and haven’t seen her in years.