A lot of women in business are discovering how to use Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social networks to help build their companies, but now there’s Google+ added to the fold.
My talk will cover why Google+ is important for business and I’ll give a brief history of Google’s history with social networks. We’ll discuss why you need another social network and I’ll finsh up with top ten tips on getting the most out of Google+.
The eWomen Network is a resource for connecting and promoting women and their businesses worldwide. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, the organisation is a fast growing membership-based professional women’s networking organization with chapters across the US and Canada. You can find out more about the eWomen Network here.
Tickets for my talk are $43 and you can book online here. This is my first speaking engagement since relocating back to Ottawa and I’m really looking forward to meeting lots of people.
- My social capital in Ottawa
- Successful social media marketing to moms
- Bloggers are more influential than celebrities
- Chef Rene Rodriguez (foodsearchottawa.wordpress.com)
- Hitwise: Google+ now eighth largest social network (macworld.com)
- 3 Ways Google+ Will Affect Your Business [Marketing Cast] (hubspot.com)