Learn how to unlock the benefits of social media for your business at a Forward Ladies business development seminar taking place in the Isle of Man on Thursday. The event is open to both Forward Ladies members and non-members. Gentlemen are welcome too.
Learn how Facebook, Twitter, blogging and other online networks can help your business. Owen Cutajar, Isle of Man-based consultant with a background in IT and business strategy, will look at how social media is changing the way people communicate and how businesses can leverage social networks to drive in sales leads, enhance reputation and improve customer and staff relationships.
- What is social media?
- How are social media used in marketing, innovation, communications and HR?
- What are the benefits to individuals and organisations?
- What simple steps can you take to get started?
The event takes place 17.45 – 19.45, Thursday, 17 February at PDMS, Global House, Isle of Man Business Park, Cooil Road, Douglas. It’s £15 for member and £ 20 for non-members.
Advanced booking is required and can be done online here.
- February 2010: Isle of Man Twitter’s top 20
- Grammy’s map music with new app
- Half of restaurant owners doubt social media