Here’s your chance to win a free ticket to an IABC 2012 Canada Business Summit preconference workshop. The summit takes place November 1-3 at the Chateau Laurier in Ottawa. The November 1st there are six diverse and interactive pre-conference workshops, and featuring top experts discussing a wide range of topics including career planning, internal and strategic communications, insights on the use of multimedia and all the dos and don’ts when it comes to connecting with the Québec market.
If you can’t take a full three days to attend the conference, you may wish to hone your skills and build your network with one of these engaging workshops:
• Job search & career planning
• Communicating inside enterprise 2.0: A survival guide to the new social workspace
• The 10 most powerful questions in strategic communications (strategic leadership) – English
• The 10 most powerful questions in strategic communications (strategic leadership) – French
• Quick and painless ways to add multimedia to your communications
• How to successfully introduce brands in Québec
For more information on all six workshops, click here.
Win your way into a pre-conference workshop!
Just leave a comment below saying which of the above workshops you’d like to attend and why. Winners will be chosen at random.
IABC Canada East Region reserves the right to designate the winning workshops based on availability. Competition closes Sunday October 28 at 18.00.
See you November 1-3!
- Change management: new tricks for old dogs
- Using social media for research
- ICANN 45 gets cool Toronto look and feel