Once a month or so Mark Sutcliffe invites me on the PowerLunch. It’s a show where business people discuss the current events and the news stories of the day. Yesterday I joined Mark and Live Work Play Co-Leader Keenan Wellar and we discussed:
- Robert Muller’s brief statement to media
- Ontario high school class sizes
- proposed renovations at the Chateau Laurier hotel
- Facebook and the Canadian parliamentary hearings on privacy and
- how the Federal government should be, or not be, funding Canada’s mainstream media.
Here’s a link to the audio clip.