Last week I published a post called Lessons Learned From a PR Life, which included a listing of observations from my work week. People seemed to really like it. And so, seeing as I am continuing the exercise of taking time each day to answer the question, ‘What did I learn today?’, I thought I’d publish my list for this week.
Here’s what I learned from PR agency life over the past five days:
- It never hurts to make a new friend.
- Talking things through makes difficult things seem simpler.
- A hungry man is a crabby man. Feed or avoid.
- Friends and family will keep you grounded.
- Some days you just have to put aside busy work and focus on writing.
- Past behaviour is the most accurate predictor of future behaviour (thanks, Dr Phil!)
A shorter list than last week, but then, I did work from home for two days. But are starting to get why I love agency life? I never stop learning and growing.