Here’s some cool stuff I saw in the PR blogosphere this week.
1. These two ladies have put together an excellent list of UK-based Mommy bloggers.
2. Bernard Lunn analyses journalism 2.0 and offers some insight into how keep quality high and monetise content.
3. Steve Rubel asks if Twitter could replace email as the way to pitch journalists. I think the answer is yes, in part. I’ve been doing a bit of it lately, but it’s challenging to fit a complicated tech story into 140 characters. You can use Twitter to whet the reporter’s appetite though.
4. Susan Getgood offers us a long and detailed explanation of what blogger relations really is.
5. Paul Stallard has published a great interview with Guy Clapperton, a UK freelance reporter. One gem that is so true: “…if you’re going to write succinctly about a subject and make it clear what you’re writing about you’re probably going to be SEO’d up to the eyeballs without realising it.”