A couple of sleepless nights means that I’ve had time to catch up on my reading. Here’s some stuff I really liked.
1. Some excellent advice for PR newbies from Matthew Stibbe. Don’t ring and say, ‘Did you get the press release?’ Sound familiar anyone?
2. More good advice. How to write headlines that pop, from Flack’s Revenge.
3. Leo explains to company directors what social media can do for them.
4. Todd Defren explains why sacking the PR agency to save money during tough times is such a bad idea.
5. Seth Godin explains how social media fulfills a basic human need ‘to be connected, to make a difference, to matter, to be missed.’